Monday, October 01, 2007


LOVING YOU WITHOUT A REASON

I am holding onto something unnerving
Something uncertain

Feels like I am flying without wings

Don't know who to trust

Don't know what to believe

If it's true love that you make me feel

Then why do i weep.

I don't want to understand anymore

'Cause I have understood enough

I don't want to be given reasons to
'Cause I have heard enough

I don't want to be lied to

'Cause I have cried enough
You are so close

And you mean so much

At night when I sleep

My heart it aches

Aches for your touch

I want you to know

That you make me happy

I want you to know
You make me cry

I want you to know
You are a big part of my life
Even though you aren't here
I still survive.

6 Thoughts:

A.S. said...

Great poem...explains such strong emotions with such clarity. And love...well, it doesn't need a reason does it? It cannot be reasoned with, that's why it is what it is.

moltenphoenix said...

bravo..!! scintillating...total amalgamation of d diffrnt notes of love into a complete melody !! keep it up

moltenphoenix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nioniel said...

Why am i not surprised?
LOL flying without wings eh? So fly a li'l further my love...!
Good stuff..it's simple but it still strikes a chord or two somewhere...
I like!

P.S: crazy telepathy there with the art haan?!

Diabolic said...

So true, love is without reason, it is beyond rationality. If we were rational enuf, there wouldnt have bin any love in this universe. I might have digressed a bit, but love is governed by heart wich doesnt reason like head.

Sharada said...

Sana, thank you for this poem. It's speaking my mind right now.