Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In the middle of the night
Finding you not by my side
There is an empty space
A hole,a void.
Recalling those days
I'm choked to speak out
My eyes are brimmed
As my head bends to pour out.

Sometimes,sitting in solitude
I feel you right beside me
With those warm hands
And the soft gentle eyes.
I thank my stars every single time
I see you smile at me
And thank the One above
For making me so lucky.

I've always wanted to be
A part of your dream
The one which you have seen for us
The one built for two.
The day you walked into my life
I was upside down
But,your footsteps lead me on
And now I can walk upright.

No one knows a deeper value
Of your existence and words
Other than me and only me
The Light of your World!
The adventure on this journey
Is long and tough
But I know clutching onto your hand
I'll walk it through.

0 Thoughts: