Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MY LOVE!!!

He is usually there in all my history classes and he is even my chemistry lab partner.He is so handsome.He sits opposite to me in class where I can see him clearly.He keeps looking at me and I keep looking at him.We are both lost in our own worlds while my teacher is teaching.Strange but true,he doesn't stare at any other girl in class but me.Weirdo!
Let me introduce this hunk to you.he has got these gorgeous eyes,if you try to wander into them you will never be able to find your way out easily.He also comes to me in those days when I have my exams.I try to make him go away but he sticks to me like flubber.I like that way of his..stubborn and firm...oh so attractive...the way he bosses me over.Always getting his own way.It's usually during those most important times when you have to pay full attention,he takes advantage of such times.It's an experience,believe me,when someone so tempting and seductive is sitting right next to you,it's just really hard to put your heart to work.
I always fall into those already laid out traps for me.I love him in many ays.I luv the way he controls me,hypnotizes me.He is mine.
Well,most of you must be waiting to be told who he is.He is ranked as No.1 among the lazy people in the world.He is the One and Only..............................................................................................
SLEEP!!!.........:d

0 Thoughts: