Sunday, May 25, 2008

DARK....... NOTT !

I was whiling away time at work today not that I am the most important person around.Working at some top class newspaper organization for me will always be defined as deadlines and people running around doing stories for the next days paper.Its amazing to see how these people function.They are always on their toes searching and updating the latest news and information that may prove benificial or not effective for the people around.And wow are they fast ! Its only my second day but I find myself being really slow compared to everyone else.True that these people have been working for over the past so many years but then I am not someone who is patient.Not that i was born an Einstein but still whatever.
So yeah the main purpose to write this today was to update my blog which I haven't really for the past month and a half.I wanted to write something for so long but then I have had this writer's block for sometime now.Not that I am unable to think. I just have a lot of things playing on my nerves right now.
I have some people telling me that I write well but then they find my writings dark and gloomy and sad (?). They say that a persons writings gives us an in-depth analysis of how we actually are. I am a sensitive person and a EMOTIONALLY STABLE one too. I do write things that are "sad looking" or they may even sound the same but if what I am actually doing is searching within me for answers then I dont think there is anything really wrong with that.Everyone has their own ways to perceive and feel the things around.Some go deep.Some touch the first few layers and are satisfied with what they get.So yes its all about a man-to-man perspective.
Delving into deep is just questioning yourself on a more depthful basis.Allows you to get to know yourself better.Atleast in my opinion.
So yes bottom line is my blog is not sad or dark or gloomy.If it looks like anything of the sort..increase the resolution and the brightness of your system.

4 Thoughts:

Srinidhi said...

i have always had people telling me my blog is gloomy and sad! but i realised one thing.. that when faced with some situations in life.. you dig deep to find answers! the answers arent ever clear or happy and joyous! to get to them.. we write! atleast i do! i feel to be deep leads to the solution which sometimes isnt dandy! but its always better than be superficial and fake!

Srinidhi said...

which is why i visit your blog so often! you say it as it is! and sometimes the truth aint "bright" (choose what i think is opp of dark :P). but thats why i like your blog! you tell it as it is! you talk of reality! and i love reading what you think! so allow me to say screw the people who think its dark! i love! :)

Sana said...

hehe..thanks nidhi !

V said...

Dark, gloomy, serious crap, well pretty much same words used by some friends to describe ma blog, but that s on the surface, you walk in you may just find something, This gives me an idea for my next post, :D

do drop in at:
http://mutantofevolution.blogspot.com

cheers,
V.