Monday, January 08, 2007

The extent to which I love you cannot be captured in words or in a phrase.
It is not possible to count everything I love about you by any number.
The depths in which my soul holds you close could not be measured in feet or any distance traveled.
There is no name, not even the most perfect of names that could justify the love expressed in what you mean to me.
There are not enough words in existence to describe what I feel when you hold me tight and gaze into my eyes.
It is not possible to have a phrase that could capture the essence of my hearts desire when you are with me.
But if there were a number, it would be infinity.
If there were a distance, it would be endless.
If there were name, it would be true love.
If there were words, they would be burning passion.
And if there were a phrase, it would be I love you in everything that I am.

2 Thoughts:

Sana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sana said...

For Amod.....
with whom i feel like I am on top of the world lookin down on creation and there is no xplanation that i can find :D
I Love you in everything I am.
Thanks for everything baby ! Mwaahhzz