Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I look at where he's asleep
Never to wake up again.
I place fowers on his resting place,
to take his life away was a sin.
I remember the flashes of light,
I remember his terrified face.
I wish it were me and not him;
I should have given death a taste.
But even though he's gone
I talk to him everyday,
and the weirdest thing is,
I can hear what he has to say.
I can still hear him comforting me,
I can hear his voice everywhere.
I wish I could see him just one more time,
To show him that I always cared.
Why did I wait to show him my feelings?
Now that he's gone,
he will never know that
I cared for no one as much as him.
Why didn't I let my love show?
When he was near,I pushed him away;
When he was far,
I didn't say a word.
But if he had been closer to me
my heart would have been
the loudest thing he would have ever heard.
He had never been close to me,
but death brought us close together.
He's the wind,he's the tree
He's the running water.
My dear beloved
something I 've always wanted to tell you
is that
You are the one I love the most,
there was no one before you
and there never will be anyone after you
I love you!!

2 Thoughts:

Diabolic said...

yeh kon hai? zinda ya mar gaya?

Sana said...

yeh teri aftermath hai...:p