Friday, December 02, 2005

Now I will tell you what I have done for you
50 thousand tears I have cried
screaming,deceiving and bleeding for you
and you still wont hear me
dont want your hand this time
I will save myself
Maybe I will wake up for once
Not tormented daily
Defeated by you
Just when I thought I had reached the bottom
I am dying again!

I am going under
Drowning in you
I am falling forever
I have got to break through
I am going under.

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I dont know what's real and what' s a lie
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I cant trust myself anymore
I am dying again.

So go on and scream
Scream at me
I am so far away
I wont be broken again
I have got to breathe
I cant keep going under.

2 Thoughts:

Harjot said...

Please forgive me if this is a breach of privacy but Sana this was breathtakingly beautiful...Can feel where it comes from...unbridled love shimmering over...My best regards...

Hope it's ok if I could link you.And looking forward to experiencing more of those words.

Harjot said...

Nah...Wasn't this post only...adored "the rockstar" too...So was it for real ;) ?