Sunday, November 20, 2005

MY ROCKSTAR!!


I am intoxicated by the warmth of the love that the body beside mine generates,engulfing me in it's warmth.I slowly look up and find myself gazing into those coffee brown eyes brimming with love,those eyes that seem to promise me the world.I feel my heart expanding and a shiver runs down my spine.I feel my body fizz with desire as i gaze at his carmine lips.I close my eyes and lean ahead,awaiting his soft lips to engage on mine. A distant voice,I recognize it.It's Green Day,crooning and demanding me to walk on a lonely road.Furious and irritated,I hesitatingly break the kiss.Opening my eyes,I gaze deeply into the coffee brown eyes of Garfield!!!Dazed and confused,I shake myself out of my reverie.Curses........it's my mobile ringing.Liberties to dream peacefully chipped away by people calling you on the weekend.......aaarrgghhh...life!! My eyes half closed,struggling hard to hold on to the moment,I groggily pick up the phone.It's him!!My alarm clock works only 5 days a week,the rest two days he wakes me up,my ENERGIZER BUNNY :D 'Hey baby'.'Hey!'I mutter back,trying to stifle a yawn.'Still in bed?'"Then what.When does one get to sleep when everyday you are mobbed by the monotonous routine of never ending work.'He blows me a kiss over the phone.I return it. 'Since you are still in bed and there's no point in you fixing breakfast....why dont we grab something at the cafe.''Yeah.....sure.I will be ready in a few minutes.See you there.Chao"I hang up. Shortly I arrive at the cafe and see him sitting there at our usual "Yahoo" spot.He's reading a newspaper!!What's gotten into him.Since when did he start referring to newaspapers.I greet him with a little peck on the cheek taking him by surprise.'I ordered pancakes and coffee on my way to the table.Is it ok with you honey?'He smiles,'You know what I want and when I want it.Starting to read me like a book'. I raise my eyebrows and with a naughty smile admit,'More like a newspaper'.Sheepishly,he grins back.'Nahhh........just a little curious to know how many people are going to turn up at tonight's concert.'I sense the nervousness in his voice.I try to calm his frazzled state and make him feel at ease.In the meantime,breakfast arrives.As they say girls grow up to be women but boys will always be boys.They can never eat properly.Glancing sideways,I see maple syrup trickling down his chin.A sly smile crosses my lips and impulsively I lean ahead and lick it off.''Tharki ladki'.'I can't help it dude......you r soo irresistible.'We finish our breakfast and he asks me to come over to his place.Whoever could say no to an offer like that!! Empty take-out cartons litter the kitchen counter.Giving him the look,I dispose them off.He tiptoes behind me and wraps me in a bear hug and kisses me on the nape of my neck.I turn around,kissing him real hard.Ahh....I love kissing.More like I love kissing him.A weird characteristic you may say....something I developed recently.Gosh...........he's soo demonstrative in his affections and enjoys being stroked verbally and physically.He whispers into my ear,'I love you sana.''I love you too',i say looking into his eyes.There's a glint in his eye.'How about hitting the bedroom then',I raise my eyebrows and let out a giggle.'So early in the day'.'Cmon.....be a sport.Boost my morale for tonight.I need the vibrational energy baby.''Oh.....get lost.....there's so much work,not now.''I knew it woman.I just suggested if you could come over into the bedroom and pick out something for me to wear to the concert.'I playfully strangle him and he places a kiss on my forehead. His room resembles that of a true rock-n-roll fanantic.Walls sport posters of Jim Morrison,Aerosmith and his all time favorite-Eddy Vedder.He says he could go gay with this guy.Aaaahhhh........men!They are all crazy. All men seem to share the same tastes when it comes to colors.All I find is black,blue and gray t-shirts and faded jeans that seem to rule his closet.Shit..he could just wear all these to somebody's funeral!!With tension mounting up,I inform him that we need to hit the mall.He lets out an exasperated sigh.He hates to shop even if it's the need of the hour. I drag him to GAP,knowing where to find the perfect outfit for tonight's gig.I pick out a wide array of t-shirts.He gives me the disinterested look and teasingly points towards the lingerie section.Gesturing naughtily,he teases me.'I like that section better'.'Stop it,you pervert.' Knowing the person he is- adventorous,foolhardy,spontaneous,happy-go-lucky,I pick out the perfect assemble.We pay for our purchase and leave.'Not such a boring task is it?'I tell him on our way out.On not receiving a reply,I look over at him.He seems to be occupied.'Hey,are you ok?If you don't like the stuff I picked,we will just go in and change it'.'No....no...it isn't that.''Then what is it sweetie'.'Nothing serious.I am just a little worried about tonight'. I look at him.Nervous wreck.....nah.....can't call him that.Confident.Yes but not too confident.He's usually influenced by hard luck stories and gives in when it might be prudent not to.His easy-going,come what may,generous personality is what people most take advantage of.As I see him,he contains all those qualities of a humanitarian-patient,wise and compassionate and he loves,loves in a way that chooses no favorites and without prejudice.There is an air of mystery and an aura of secrecy around him,not many prefer to approach him because of his analytical and introspective temperament but at the same time he attracts a lot many due to his high aspirations and cheery disposition. He's a philosophical loner,the probing seeker,one who has access to prophetic wisdom and is attracted to the fine arts and philosophy and seems to have direct line to higher wisdom.It comes to him naturally and makes me naturally attracted to him,being a like minded individual myself. We arrive back at his apartment and he brakes hard jolting me out of thoughts of him.He looks at me closely,'Thinking of me again.Don't worry sweetie.I am fine.'He smiles assuringly.There is something so charsimatic about his eyes.They are so deep,once you wander into them,its hard for you to find your way out.I have lost myself in those eye of his countless times.He,being a constructive thinker,can handle details well and it's difficult to noodle your way into his methodical mind. I drive back to my apartment with thoughts of a decent nap.But on getting home I realize there's hardly an hour-an-a-half left.Bullshit!!Is time on a skate board or what?Anyways I take a quick shower.I come out of the shower wrapped in a bathrobe wondering what to wear.I pull out my whole wardrobe down.Somewhere in the "junkyard" I find the creme colored silk kurti he had gifted me last.I get dressed quickly jabbing a little makeup on. I arrive at the Java Club(that's where he's playing),check-in backstage,say a few hellos and sneak into the dressing room.Whoa!!My heart skips a beat.Looking poised and sophisticated,he stands out from the crowd.The perfect rock star.....my ROCKSTAR!!He waves to me.I walk upto him.He wraps me in bear hug and kisses me softly.'Nervous',I ask.'Yeah,just a little',he replies.Our little intimate moment is interrupted by the studio director signalling that the concert begins in 5 minutes.I wish him all the best,give him a kiss on the forehead and leave.Backstage,all his band members huddle up to together to say a little prayer. The comperer announces their arrival on stage.The lights grow dim.The curtain rises.The spotlight beams down upon them.A humble tune drums the ear and the beat keeps rising higher.Girls are already shouting and screaming in excitement and the dancing toes are already in action.The lyrics begin,the chorus starts and in the midst of blues his lips start to move.His words keep streaming out,the heat lifts his spirits up and I find myself humming to the tune.The show is a hit;the song is a hit and to top it all the singer is a hit. 'Did you enjoy yourself?',he asks,looking at me,gazing out of the window.I look back at him.Oh man!!He's amazing,that pose with a tilted head rested on his hand and a smile on his face.I replied,'to the fullest!'This drive back home at a 15 minutes walking distance seems like a century just passing by!The brakes are applied,the engine is switched off and the entire scene comes to a standstill.He moves closer;I rest in his arms and then................. I get out of the car and as I walk down the driveway,I smile back at the gazing face looking at me through the car window.I chuckle to myself,hum the beat of the last song which echoed in my ear and then as I turn my key in the lock,I notice a sparkling gem on my finger. And still the beat goes on....................................................

2 Thoughts:

Diabolic said...

:P:):P)P:P)...crazy..perfect endin...Struck :P

Diabolic said...

whnever i m down..this is one place whr i alwys go back smiling :*